Thursday 22 October 2015

:insert a good title here:

Um..
Hi... Hope you still remember who I am. XD
Oh my goodness, I missed you all so much.. No, I'm not back but I honestly do want to start posting again. I was wrong about Youtube. I have almost 100 subscribers on Youtube but none of them are my friends. There's a completely different method to make friends on Youtube. Since I have been blogging and then started making videos on Youtube, I know the differences in these two websites.
How to make friends on blogger:
Write a nice comment.
Wait for the owner of the blog to reply.
And BAM! You just got a new friend.
Aaaand...
How to make friends on Youtube:
Send them 93 Spiked collars.
And you just got a Youtube buddy..
There's a reason to why that happens. Youtube has a LARGE community so the Animal Jam youtubers get much more subscribers and it is really hard for them to be friends with everyone but on the other hand, blogger has a much smaller Animal Jam community and Bloggers seem to get a little amount of followers. But I have seen so many youtubers that don't have a lot of subscribers but they still avoid us.
It's just weird. I've been making videos for so long and have no friends still but on blogger, I have only 2 followers but so many good friends.
My experience on Blogger was amazing but on Youtube.. Meh. XD I know you guys might be thinking ''Shut up and continue blogging if you hate Youtube that much'' but I can't (for now).
So... Yeah. Bye! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D