Friday 22 April 2016

Back! :D

My exams are over, that means - no school for 10 days! XD I know that's really little, but I'm thankful with exams being over and that's it. Oh wait. Ewww, new grade though. I hate growing up lol. My exams actually went good this semester. Though, I'm really guilty of telling the answer to one of the ''smart'' student in class. All I could think about after coming back home after exams was, ''YAYYAYAY!1!1!!!1''. Haha, I'm so weird. Yes, I know.

I don't want to play AJ today, gosh. About my break, it feels REALLY nice to take a break from a computer screen. It sounds hard at first, but you'll get used to it. I feel like everyone should take a break from time to time. ;3
Also, I'm so not getting that membership if I don't get good grades. Now, I can't do anything since exams are over so... Ya. I also developed some IRL hobbies while on my break (like, when exams weren't going on and my dad just turned my computer off cuz' rudeness. JK). I GOT A LIFE OMG YESSSS NVM I'LL STOP CAPITALIZING EVERYTHING NOW OK.
Ya, that.
I also got a crush on this guy.


Sorry, he's just so beeeautiful.
(Cartoon crushes are totally normal :sarcasm:)
I'll go now. Yes, I only get weirder every month or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D