Monday 25 April 2016

Rare Dual Samurai Swords + Egyptian Couch + Why I don't post a lot anymore

Damn Purple, back at it again with the item posts.
Today's post is gonna be kinda dramatic, so if you're in that hateful mood, I advise you to leave. Wow, I'm so rude. WHY GOD!? Ok, so anyways it's PRIM today! Yay!!!1!1
Ya, Poop Rare Item Monday. Oh please, don't tell me to leave this game now.
Ya, Samurai Swords. Ok cool. IDC anymore guys, help me. :'( 
:'''(
GKLAKDALDAKJF
Ok, I'm better now. Kinda, well. Like anything happened lol. alzo screoo mai gremer 
Oh cool, they're back. Yes, I remember these egyptian items from 2014, I think. Correct me if I'm wrong. EW THEM BUG IN THE SIDE OF THE ARMRESTS THO GAWD!
Ok, on the more serious part of this post. Ever wondered why I don't post a lot anymore. Like, I said that I'll be able to post these 10 days but then I posted for only 1 day and then left for 2 days again. Ooh, awesome grammar, Purple. :cough: The thing is, I feel like no one views this blog. Yup, 3 followers after 2 whole years! Wow! :cough: (Yes, I have a cold so nvm) I feel like this blog is a trashcan, because I used to write so much and it didn't get any attention at all. It's bad because I've been here since 2014. Eh, I'll have to go now. Bye. :cough cough: 

3 comments:

  1. Hey, nice to see your posts up on my Blogger Dash! ^.^

    (It took me such a long time to figure out how to type comments on your posts.. wow smh. XD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll always view MLJ. You should keep posting, but it's up to you.
    -Penguin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is amazing, I read it every day I can now! Don't discourage yourself, keep going! I love your blog and you as a blogger. ,:)

    ReplyDelete

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D