Wednesday 27 April 2016

My Animal Jam history, 2014! :D

Hi jammers! How was your Wednesday so far? I see there are no new items today, so I decided to do something different. Oh, and sorry for not posting yesterday. I was animating a video. ^.^' 
Now, I've told the story of how I joined AJ quite a lot of times on this blog. So, let's talk about my experience on AJ so far. 
I remember joining AJ in 2013. I was a very young jammer back then. I had a little bunny named ''Blossom Shybunny''. I also owned a penguin that I made early 2014. I still have these animals on my main account and I would never recycle them TBH. What did I spent my time doing on AJ? Adopting. Yes, I know you vomited everywhere. But everyone has their own likes and dislikes. I honestly don't like adopting anymore. Soon, I let my BFF IRL know about that game. She gained interest in the game too, just like me. We would play together every afternoon. A few hours after coming back from school. Then I created this blog in May 2014 (Woah, this blog is old lol). I visited AJW and left a comment on there. She replied and then I asked her to buddy me. Oh boy, did I know that I was gonna get that many friends after just one nice comment? I didn't! I met all my other blogger buddies after August 2014. I'll be REAL honest here, I like my online buddies more than my IRL friends. Please don't tell me to go get a life now. Then I figured out a way to get YouTube unblocked and I created my YouTube account. Now, I'm more social in the AJ community. 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well anyways, bye!

5 comments:

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D