Thursday 23 July 2015

Bounce House Den

Hi jammers! Sorry that I didn't posted. I'm only gonna post when I want, sorry. I've decided to do more on Youtube than on Blogger. So today was an update day (something to post about, yay). So anyways, let's start. This is going to be kind of a short post since I have to do my Holiday homework.
So to start this update, we have the bouncy house den.
I purchased it and it's cool! 
But there are some things I like AND don't like about this new den. First of all, the good things are:
It is not oversized liked the other diamond dens, it is not 7 diamonds and you won't have to wait for hours for the party. 
Now for the things I don't like: 
It's member-only
The wallpapers and flooring don't look so special.
The items don't bounce (but that would be kinda creepy and really unrealistic) 
Well, my den is open so you can stay there bouncing around. X3 
Jamaalidays in July. :O
Wow, coooool!!!
I wish that was like that in real life.
Battle for the beacon is saying goodbye..
That Mira... 
OMGOMGOMGOMGMGOGMGMGOG
''wil i get meney for postin4 thish advetiisment'' 
JK
Anyways, bye! 
Peace out! 
♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D