Friday 17 July 2015

Free Chat

Hi jammers! This post is not so great. It doesn't has anything so helpful or informative (like my other posts. Huehuehue)
But, EMG OMG EMG
:oooooo
Ok. I need to stop being over excited. >,< I'm getting free chat, soon. I know I said that I'm gonna get it way back then but I never really got it but now I really am getting it! You know, playing Animal Jam was fun but I've ALWAYS wanted free chat but never had a chance to get it. Today, Animal Jam called my dad and said they need the transaction ID (insert personal reasons blah blah blah) then we finally found it. Now my account will finally be attached to my real email address.
And now I can make tons of AJMVs without having trouble saying things.
Now enjoy my weirdo speedpaints.

Bye!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us
    free chat
    chat on the phonet
    chat on cell
    free party line free chatting
    meet on line

    ReplyDelete

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D