Monday 28 December 2015

Animal Jam buddies

Hi everyone! I was unable to post yesterday because I had to go to my grandparents house. Wasn't so fun because none of my cousins were there. I guess this is going to be a short post but today I'm going to be talking about something in Animal Jam. Something that is much, MUCH more valuable than spiked collars, glitched rings and tiki masks. Your buddies. No matter how many rares you collect. You aren't complete without buddies. IRL friends are also important, but for those like me, who don't have any good friends in IRL, online friends can be great people. Now, I've been through tough times before but all of my buddies are always there for me. They are all really kind. I've completely lost interest in Animal Jam, I admit it. But you all are the reason I play. You jammers are just so nice! Of course, there are a lot of bullies in AJ, but none of you are. So... Yea. Bye for now! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D