Friday 27 June 2014

Back and some news

Hi little jammers! I am back! I am posting about some news. First i wanna post about the big crystal palace! Its so big..... Well..... I sometimes get lost in that den! Lol! And next  rhinos are coming back! I dont know if im a psycic, but i thought that rhinos might be returning and they did! And i guess no one sent any ideas to ajhq for accesory contest thats why they stated about it again. Thats it i guess i didn't remembered anything else! Sorry and bye!

2 comments:

  1. Hopefully they do the contest next update which is this Thursday and I am finally not gone during it yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im just so excited for the arrival of the new item! i will do a post for it if the item is great and cool!

    ReplyDelete

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D