Thursday 19 June 2014

no secret colour!

Hi my little jammers....the theme song project is still not done sorry.. I was a bit busy. I am so sad that... My favourite colour is not available anymore in the colour pallete:-( its that ice blue! It always helped me roleplay as elsa or any ice related character. But now the new colour pallete has destroyed it! But there is also one colour in the pallete really similiar to the icy blue. But it is not as realistic as the icy blue. If anyone knows how to get it back please comment. Well i am not sure if this is real but i tried to click the purple two times and it still didn't worked:-(
      bye bye and sorry for the long post*,*

5 comments:

  1. The color is still avaiable it is inbetween the light purple and the bright purple (lol rhyme).
    Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya thanks! Thanks alot, it helped. I was just wondering could you please be a commenter in my blog? tge one who comments on every post.... and like people commenting in spirit blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! I will try to because most of the time I am stuck having to go to many events in my daily life, but I will surely comment every so on!

      Delete
  3. And purplestarclub is my new profile name its just me!

    ReplyDelete

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D