Thursday 5 June 2014

Glitchy den!

So, i am here after many days. This is a post about a glitch(an annoying one).So I was in a resturent den, with my three of my buddies. It had a picture of my bunny, running in a simple den! My prototype. I took another step and i found two copies of my buddy. When i went to the kitchen in that den its walls were of the simple den's. It also had many underwater furniture in it, and the floor was underwater in there. It was really scary. I ran away from that den. You may not believe me cause you have not experienced it. If you expirienced please comment. Sorry i didn't got the pic of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D