Saturday 21 June 2014

The Theme Song!

hi jammers! here is my blog anthem( or theme song) enjoy!

                            my little jammers!
         put down all you hammers!

   its time to have fun,
     or just relax in the sun.....

        my little jammers!
   nothing will matter.....
if you'r in my little jammers!

  jam on!
      you are a jammer.
my little jammers!

            come at my little jammers,
    and be a kind, nice jammer!

 my little jammers!

i am just like you
you are just like me
here we will learn what we can be!
cause you are in my little jammers!

oh my little jammers go!
                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`~

hope you guys enjoy it! well.... this song is perfect for my age! sorry if it is not that good!
bye bye!
enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Aww that's a cute song I love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks but i didn't mean to make it that much childish(blushes)

    ReplyDelete

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D