Friday 13 June 2014

No no no not again!

Another problem! I have a fan in my room, my room is where my computer is! And the fan is not working. As you know its summer and its very hot here cause i live in asia. I will not be able to work on the computer so....! neither i have an electronic where i can ascces animal jam. I only have a smartphone( on which i am posting) and a laptop which is busy for my aunt. She has an exam tommorow so she is preparing for it on the laptop. I will post tommorow maybe witn new updates or something btw no one cares if i post or not:-(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D