Monday 27 June 2016

Plans!

Hey jammers! *Sorry about the last post. We all have that time when we're feeling down and start hating ourselves...*
Anyways, I'm happy today. Why? My dad took the computer to his office to fix it. He didn't have the time and supplies at home so he's gonna fix it at work (if he's free). I was kinda embarrassed to ask about the computer again, but sometimes all you gotta do is ask. :P Here are the plans I made for when my computer gets fixed.
I'll spend the first 2 days changing the layout/template of this blog.  Day 1, I'll make the header, the graphics needed for designing, download a template and basically make the things needed for assembling the design. Day 2, I'll put the things together.
But, Purple, why take 2 days for JUST the template?! Well, I'm deciding on making the template for this blog very welcoming and cool. Like, if someone just clicks on the blog, they find out in a second that this is an AJ blog. :D I'm not gonna get my computer banned from me again for being on it for a long while, so I'm only going on it for a bit more than an hour (awful grammar, though lol).
After designing, I'm gonna start posting. If I have a lot of time, I'll schedule a few posts so people don't kill me for not posting. I'll give some days to my YouTube because I have 400 subscribers. I can't just disappoint all of them. :P
Well, that's my plan. If you guys have any better plans, maybe let me know?
Also, no promises yet. You can't always be so sure of what's to come. Heh. Bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. Those sound like good plans to me!! :D Your blog is awesome already! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright! Can't wait to see what you come up with! And no need to apologize about the last post, I feel kinda like that sometimes, and it makes me happy to know that others are like me out there. :)

    ReplyDelete

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D