Friday 3 June 2016

A few problems...

Hi lol what
Let's try it again.
Hi! I just wanted to tell you all about why my computer isn't fixed yet. I REALLY want to make those AJ posts. Heh, sounds cheesy, "those AJ posts". Ok, I'll stop.
So, anyways... Everyone in my house had been a bit down lately. Except for Friday, but my dad seemed too tired to fix it this Friday. I admit that I've also been a bit sad about something. I don't wanna talk about it in this blog. It's nothing private, just jealousy about something. My dad's birthday is tomorrow and I'm not asking for him to work on his birthday. 
Posting about Animal Jam could take me a good bunch of days. I'm always thinking about ideas on posting about AJ without actually having to go on it. Hey, that's a positive thing, right? Maybe... Eh.
Ya, bye!
P.S: Excuse my grammar, I had to type this really quick.

2 comments:

  1. Better grammar than those who had the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries Purple! I'll still check your blog every day! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D