Wednesday 8 June 2016

Mini Theory: Extinct Animals in Animal Jam

Hi jammers! Yes, I finally found an idea to post without getting on AJ. Yay?! So, today I'm doing an AJ theory! You guys don't know how long I've been trying to make a theory post. I finally get to do this, now that I have a suitable topic. This is going to be a short theory, to be honest.
I've always wondered whether or not extinct animals could be in AJ. Well, I kind of found out about it. Ok, let's talk about extinct animals. Extinct animals are those animals who don't exist in this world anymore. I'm sure we all know this, but this world and Jamaa are different. Jamaa, is a totally different planet (not real, of course.) But, there is something bugging me. Why do the animals use technology? Have you seen the laptops, computers and tablets in Jam Mart Furniture? Let's say that, the animals of Jamaa are relatable to humans. The extinct animals DID live in Jamaa at some point. But due to the phantom attacks, they disappeared. The disappearance might also have something to do with the new animals in Jamaa. As the newer animals started to come in Jamaa, they had different ideas for the development of their world. Buildings had to be built and the animals that lived before went extinct in the process of removing their homes.
Now, let's talk about what AJHQ has to say about this. On their Instagram, they posted an April Fool's day picture of an AJ Dodo. Later on, they posted an edit from a jammer with the Dodo birds in a den. AJHQ wrote on that post, "Sadly, this spectacular bird remains extinct from real life and Jamaa!" Something along these lines. If the dodo birds are extinct, most other animals would also be!
Well, bye for now, see you all! This didn't turn out to be that small, but it works! XD

3 comments:

  1. Good theory! I've always wondered what it would be like to have dragons flying through Jamaa. xD I mean, it just sounds so cool, but I guess they should stick with non-existing and non-extinct animals...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, interesting topic! I don't really know about this but giant pandas are close to extinction. And there are giant pandas in AJ. So hopefully IF giant pandas become extinct (hopefully not), there will still be pandas in AJ. Also, I think AJHQ wants Jamaa to seem real lifeish. So having, let's say, dragons like Naf said, wouldn't be real life. So yeah, that's my thought. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I never thought about that!

    ReplyDelete

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D