Saturday 25 June 2016

I'm awful!

Hey guys... I've been really thinking about this for a while. I'm awful. Now, this post is not written to get those inspirational comments from my readers. For example, the "Don't feel down, you can do it!1!1!1!1!" ones. I'm sorry, I just feel like I'm being annoying to the viewers.
Well, I'm awful, no kidding. For some reasons listed above. *~*


1. I don't work hard enough on this blog or go on AJ a lot:
Haha, look at me. Complaining about my blog being unpopular when I don't even work hard on it. It honestly doesn't deserve the 6 followers that it has. lol. I've tried asking about my computer to my dad. He checked it, but he didn't say anything. I'm still scared to ask him about what happened to the computer or fix it because... Well... You see, he was away from my country for 6 years. I just find it hard to ask for favours from him because of our distance... I can't even talk to him properly, wow.
Even when my computer isn't damaged, I'm still lazy and all to pay time to my blog. I love blogging, but, maybe I'm losing interest a bit. D:

2. I'm not talented...
I just look at all those blogs and think, "Wow, they're amazing at ______!" I draw like I just figured out how to hold a pencil in my hand a few minutes ago. I'm not good at writing one bit. Okay, the writing one DOES have a reason, because of me being from a country in which speaking English is like, a very magestic thing LOL. I wish I knew what the purpose of me making a blog was.

3. I'm an awful buddy.
Ok, so... I don't visit you often, I don't give great advice, I hide my opinions, I'm not there when you need me and so on. Now I know why I have 80/200 buddies. Ha.

4. I lie to fit in.
Ok, I'd say this is a BAD habit! Let's say, you tell me about yourself. I find just a single similarity in our personalities and I say that we're like so same ermgod. I remember one time when my buddy was talking about anime and I said that I'm "such a huge anime fan" when I've only watched 3 animes. Heh. I find it hard to be myself near other people because I try so hard to make us "really good buddies" who are, like, so similar. Ughhhhh. I'm slowly trying to get rid of this habit so... Ya?

Well, tomorrow is Sunday so I'll try convincing my father to fix the computer, maybe. What if a rainbow appears and all my bad traits get fixed (including my stupid, old computer *wink wonk*). Bye!

3 comments:

  1. Ok, I have a problem with the title. It has not one bit of truth in it. You are NOT awful. I am not trying to make you feel better or lying to just to make you happy. I am seriously telling the truth. This post made me sad because you are lying to yourself!! You aren't awful. You draw amazing pictures. I find it hard to fit in as well. Everyone reads Warriors or watches anime and I don't. So I stick out and don't fit in with everyone. But why do we need to fit in exactly? If we were all the same, it would be very boring.

    You need more confidence in yourself. I think everyone does as well. But don't beat yourself up! All it does is make you feel worse. When you think, "Oh, I am so awful. I stink at everything and no one likes me.", you are just making things up in your head that aren't even real. Then the next time you mess up a teeny bit, you will go, "See? I was right. I stink.". That is SO wrong. You need to look at all the times you do something right and say, "See? I am amazing. No one can make me feel bad or ugly. I have people who love me. They don't care about my mistakes. They love me for who I am."

    I love you, Purple! <3 You are such an amazing friend and blogger. PLEASE don't beat yourself up or think I am lying. Why would I lie to my friend just to make her feel better? I wouldn't. Believe me. Trust what I say. You are loved and you are precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Purple... first things first, you are not awful. You might think you're awful, but in reality, you're not. Now, with that being said, let me rephrase all of those silly reasons why you said you were "awful":

    1) You try to work as hard as you can. But you can't really work hard on a blog if your computer is working properly, right? Don't blame yourself. Blame that computer! And it's okay if you don't go on AJ a lot. I have some really great friends that hardly go on AJ anymore but we still talk.

    2) You are very talented. You're a good writer and artist (I've seen your drawings and they are WONDERFUL. I could never draw like you. I wish I could! And talent takes practice. As long as you keep practicing, you'll get better. I promise.

    3) You're not an awful buddy. You're an amazing buddy.

    4) It's OKAY. Sometimes when people ask me if I like a certain movie or book, my mind just automatically says "yes" without thinking about it. It's just a bad habit and you can get over it. We all have those little things that creep into our way of doing things and the truth is, there isn't anything wrong with you! Just be yourself. And if people don't like who you are, you shouldn't be around them. They are not worth your time.

    You're awesome, don't forget that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Purple, you aren't awful. The only reason that it's hard for you to keep up is because of that computer, just like Naffy said! Don't ever think that you are horrible because I know you are absolutely AMAZING. If you weren't amazing, nice, polite, and a good friend, why would you be my buddy? You see, you may think you don't fit in, but our small AJ blogger Community consists of many unique people. And that's what makes us all fit in- together. I know this is probably really "cheesy" or "inspirational", but I am telling the honest truth. Purple, we all know how you feel. I don't fit in at school, and sometimes I'm not like the other people on AJ that dress up "rare" and have millions upon millions of rares. As long as you have the amazing friends that are always helping you out and making you feel better, you'll always fit in.

    I hope this made you feel at least a (little) better, because I'm not good at giving so-called Inspirational Speeches XD. Maybe your computer can finally be fixed and you can continue posting. Anyways, it's time for my dinner, good luck! Just remember that in the real adult world, people aren't like those cool and famous Jammers. They're exactly like us.
    -Penguin

    ReplyDelete

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D