Friday 17 June 2016

AJ and IRL Story - I regret lying

Hi jammers! I thought I'd type up a lesson I've learned on AJ. So, ya...
 ------------------------------------
So, December 2014 was when all of my buddies were really active on AJ. So was I. And by these buddies, I mean the friends I made through Blogger. I used to play for hours and it was really fun hanging out with my buddies. Now, if you know me too much, creepily, you must also know that I have an IRL friend who plays AJ. Well, in December, our exams were over and all students had holidays. This IRL friend, who I'll call, "S" in this post, was also really active at that time. I used to play at around 9:00 PM which was basically morning for all of the people living in America and countries near America, (AKA my blogger buddies). That's the time when most kids play there right? S used to visit me everyday on AJ. But as my friendship with my blogger buddies grew stronger, I started lying to S. I would say, "Oh, I'm purplestarclub's cousin! I have to go meet my other buddies.". She was pretty sensitive so if I said that I was the one who wanted to be with my other buddies, she'd kill me at school. I spent my month lying and ignoring her. In November 2015, I went to school and was surprised to see that S wasn't present. I asked my classmates and they said that she left the school because she moved. I felt so awful that I hadn't talked with her. I honestly miss her now... We could've had some good times together if I made at least a bit of time for her. I regret lying. I can't visit her on AJ now since the time she goes online is kinda like the time I'm really busy. 
--------------------
Well, that's it for this story (with awful grammar, IPads suck!). 
*Please let me know if my Grammar and vocabulary skills are annoying! I need to know because I have a bit of free time these mornings and I'd be happy to search the dictionary for new words. Maybe learn grammar tricks from the Internet.*
Bye!

3 comments:

  1. Ugh.. it seems that AJ tends to ruin the relationships we have with people irl (friends and family). What made AJ so addicting? Gah.. :(

    I don't think your English grammar and spelling and vocab suck. They seem fine to me. And I'm pretty sure you said you're a non-English native speaker, so the fact that you know how to write and all that in English is pretty cool in my opinion. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Cutepups
    Yea, that's true actually. Well, gaming IS addicting, eh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, your grammar is perfectly fine, Purple! And I know what you mean... I was so busy on AJ a lot of the time that I started avoiding a very good friend on the game! Luckily, though, she is still my great buddy!
    But I am super sorry about your friend. But don't worry, everyone makes mistakes! In fact, if you regret lying to her, that means that you really are a good friend and care about her feelings! :)

    ReplyDelete

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D