Thursday 30 June 2016

Aww, man...

I'm going to be talking about the computer. If you're tired of me posting about the computer, please don't read. :P
So... The computer could use a lot of time. :sigh: My dad forgot to grab the computer monitor to fix at work and only took the CPU. XD I was about to ask my dad to take the monitor today, but my mother stopped me. She said that it would annoy him if I keep asking about it again and again. I do agree since I've been asking him the past couple of days. He gets angry easily so, ya... Guests are coming tomorrow and he'd probably be busy. A really (I mean REALLYYYYY) important and special event is gonna happen in our country the other week and so he won't be able to get the supplies because of the shop owners being on vacation. -.- I'll try to ask again tomorrow about when he can fix the computer, not tell him to fix the computer right away.
I feel bad hitting the publish button because I feel like false advertisement. I say this is an AJ blog and post about "computer" problems, apparently. D: I just want to let you all know that I'll be unable to post real AJ posts for a week or more. 
Well, bye...

6 comments:

  1. We all have to post about our life one time or another on our blogs. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is hiya67912, purple. i am sorry u cant play, but i kinda lost interest in aj. i play sometimes but not much. btw i hope u can post again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man. That post about art? I'm feeling that jealousy. A LOT of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Swirly, you are amazing at drawing. I feel bad about my art too. But don't beat yourself up! <3 Along you with, Purple! We shouldn't feel bad about our art. It is made by YOU and only YOU can draw that way! Your one of a kind. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, thank you Lostfairy! I'm so glad that I have friends like you and Purple! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, no problem! What are friends for? :)

    ReplyDelete

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D