Friday 15 July 2016

Weird/idk moments in my AJ life

Hey beans. I'm Julian2 and this is not funny.
Kk.
I gave up. I gave up asking for my computer. I know my dad hates when people keep on asking the same thing again and again so I just give up. It's kinda really unfair since he said that I won't be allowed to go on my computer after summer holidays. And guess what? Summer holidays end in less than a month for me and he hasn't fixed the computer. I've been asking for 3 straight months (not every day though, that'd be annoying). I'm just gonna let go of it. I'm sorry if he never fixes it and I don't get to post. I just can't keep on annoying him. He never said I'm annoying him, but I know I am.

Now, I don't want to feel like a false advertisement so let's write something AJ related... Fun. -.-
Here are a few annoying/embarrassing/weird/idk moments in AJ that I've experienced (not glitches).

Once, I legit started crying over AJ. Like, what?! My buddies got into a type of drama that had nothing to do with me, but stupid 2 year old me started crying. Yup.
       ----------------
I was playing a game on AJ with my buddies. It involved items. It was called "Dirty Santa", if you're curious. So, I think we had to pass items, but I wasn't so sure of how to play it so I messed up and my buddies thought I was scamming them. XD I don't remember what happened after that, but I do know that I sent the items back.
    --------------
Some people might know this, but a few readers are new to this blog so lemme just talk about it. After an year of trying to switch my parent dashboard, I finally got free chat on AJ. The free chat lasted even when I turned non member. After 3 months or less, I was on my iPad and decided to get on my parent dashboard. I removed my free chat feature thinking it was a storage account but it was actually my real account omg. I couldn't change it because I was non member at that time. Heh, I'm clumsy.
---------------
This is kinda really embarrassing to even talk about, but back in 2013, I loved to adopt. Eww. I was probably really young so that is probably the reason I adopted. So, I adopted a kid back then. I don't know my sports very much. I confused a soccer ball with another type of ball. The kid corrected me and I kicked her out of my den due to embarrassment. I'm laughing now just by recalling the memory.
--------------------
Note: If you see me on AJ, I'm on my iPad. So I can't talk to you by using Puffin.
Well, I hope the post wasn't so boring. Bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D