Saturday 23 July 2016

Opinions over Jamaa: Sloths!

Hey jammers! I'm sorry for no posts. I was fixing my computer's slow performance and now it works pretty fine. :) Anyways, today I asked some jammers their opinions on Sloths. It was kind of hard to do it and not look like a fool who's going around Jamaa saying, ''Anyone wants to give their opinions on sloths?''. XD
Sloths were released this Thursday and looked... Interesting. *cough cough*
Let's see the first jammer's opinion.

Mythical MagicLynx from the bustling town named Jamaa Township thinks that the sloths have a funny play animation. When the swing-like structure appears out of nowhere and the sloth hanging from it weirdly, it can seem pretty silly!
From Coral Canyons, a jammer thinks that the sloths are awful.
Xx2flawless sees the sloths as a derpy animals.
Miss SunnyPig likes the sloths and says they are awesome.

Finally, from my buddy, Lostfairy:

''but overall I think they're cute.'' (Sorry I forgot to screenshot the other sentence.)


From this test, I see that most jammers find the sloths kind of weird. What is your opinion on sloths? Which of these jammer's opinions did you like best?
Well, I hope you liked this little post. Let me know if you want to see more of these. Also, any ideas for posts? I'm low on posting ideas already!
Bye!



4 comments:

  1. They're cute, but also derpy. But I love every animal in Jamaa, except for monkeys and octopus. And kinda sharks.

    But what's with all the playground actions? Jump-rope arms, swing sets... O.O

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the Sloths are really glitchy. When they were first released, tons of glitches were found with them. Also, I can make a pretty derpy look with them, just like Swirl said. They're pretty funny.

    Now, for the rest of the update, I didn't really like it. I think AJHQ was a little lazy. We all knew the Jamaalidays were returning for a litle bit, they could've put the Sloth facts in the Chamber of Knowledge or somewhere else, we all knew there would be a new gift card pet, and so on. Oh well. I guess I can't complain. I'm really hoping for a new land soon, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honestly, disappointing. I took me almost 45 minutes to make a look and I'm still not happy with it. A lot of items just look ridiculous. Motions are just weird. Very disappointing.

    ReplyDelete

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D