Thursday 21 July 2016

The Non-member Cosplay challenge!

Hey jammers! Purplestaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarclub here with a *very* original opening. :cough cough: Wisteriamoon. :cough cough:

Anyways, today I decided to do a little challenge. We all know that non members have some limitations in their gameplay. Looks can be difficult to come up as a non member. So, I decided to do a NM cosplay challenge! I'll have to randomly think of a cartoon/fictional character and cosplay as him/her on AJ. The difficult part is, you have to do it as a non member and no matter who it is, you have to do even if it doesn't include items. :3 
I'll be using my bunny for this challenge. 
First character is Fumi from Aoi Hana (anime that I would not suggest for younger readers.) 
*Another warning: Please do not watch this anime if you're younger than about 12. It's a yuri anime. If you don't know the meaning of ''yuri'', I suggest you to just forget about watching it or even searching it.*
Let's see... I didn't have any good looking glasses for my animal so I had to leave that part. 
SHE LOOKS BALD AHH
This sucked because I didn't have any good nm items for this. AJHQ, you must release an anime school uniform kinda item. 

GIRLS SHIELD YOUR EYES! Next is Eren from Attack on Titan.
HEHEHEHEHEH
I got distracted. :P
wut
no
That's not hot! :(

Now we have Fluttershy from MLP because I'm 100% 8 years old. c:
Image result for fluttershy
(I'm listening to a MLP song by fans right now. Click here if you're curious, it's not a girly song though. XD :3)
I kinda wish I didn't put the wings. They're huge. XD 

Next is... Chat Noir from Miraculous Ladybug. It's funny because the fandom of ML and MLP is so similar. :3
Image result for chat noir
He looks less attractive in this picture, but trust me, he's really hot in the show. :P
Meow. Again, no good back item. :(

Well, I failed. Feel free to do this challenge on your blog.
I bet you guys will do better than me. I guess I forgot to buy NM items when I was a member. :P
Bye for now!

8 comments:

  1. but i thought u were under 12 years old...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a pegasister :)

    I like MLP for the characters and the action. I actually LOVE how they've added more battle scenes!

    I normally don't tell people that about me. Only other MLP fans! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @When123
    Blackgryph0n is awesome! :3

    @Anonymous:
    I'm not younger than 12.

    @Swirlshine:
    Yay! A fellow pegasister, that's great! :D I was screaming happily when the battle scene with King Sombra showed up. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo!!

    Hehe! I think I did something like that when Twilight was battling Tirek! XD
    The villains are actually a huge part of the show to me! More villains= more battles!!! Who's your favorite pony? Mine is Twilight, she's a lot like me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favourite pony is Princess Luna, as for the mane six, it's Fluttershy. :P
    If you combine Luna, Twilight and Fluttershy, you get me!
    Twilight is so cute with her obsession with books. :3
    I <3 villains in the show too, they are always really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! :D I love Princess Luna as well! Out of ALL the ponies in the show, I love Twilight, Princess Luna, Derpy Hooves, and I actually think Soarin' is cute too. Now in a lovey-dovey way, but...ya know. :p

    Right? My favorite villian is King Sombra!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a really unique challenge! I like your ideas, Purple.

    ReplyDelete

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D