Monday 25 July 2016

Not again ugh

I hate saying this, but... Can I take a 2-3 days break? I'm really sick at the moment. This Saturday, I started coughing really bad and I didn't take any medicine or did anything about it. The next day, it got worse and I had a bad migraine because of my temperature. When I went outside, I started feeling better. At home, we made pizza and I stupidly drank cold soda. Today, I feel worse and I don't think I can post for a few days. I can't go on my computer because I feel dizzy already.
Is it fine if I take a liiiiiitle tiny break from posting? Or is it bad because I just got back from a loooooooong break.
I'm cringing at this post.

5 comments:

  1. It's totally fine! We can wait for a post. :) I hope you get better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better soon, I don't mind waiting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's okay! I know how you feel. I recently just got sick with a cough, too! I also got a sunburn with it, so I didn't feel like posting. I hope you feel better, though, Purple.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys! I feel better today. :D

    ReplyDelete

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D