Saturday 16 July 2016

Yayyyyyyyyy

My computer got fixed! Yes, that's right! More AJ related posts! :D I'm using the same plans that I wrote in this post, but I'm deciding on moving the blog template work to Sunday and Monday. I really could use some free time on AJ. So, if you want to meet me on AJ after the long break I've been on, feel free to visit me today. I'll be very glad to talk to you guys since its been a long while! ^.^
Now, now. Let's not plan too much. The computer isn't completely set up right now. Setting it up won't take a lot of time, but you never know. :P
Bye!
*Edit: I'm experiencing some wifi problems so I won't be on today. Sorry*

4 comments:

  1. Oh yay!! :D That's amazing news! I hope I see you today! Then I can give you your 500 pageview giveaway prize. ;)

    Yayyy!!!!! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! YAY YAY YAY! Now I can meet you on AJ! Could you send me a buddy request? :)

    ReplyDelete

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D