Monday 18 July 2016

Lostfairy's AJ tag

Hi people of Mars! Yes, we all live in Mars, what is Earth btw? 
I'm cancelling the awesome blog template idea because my computer is really slow and I don't think it can handle all the downloading and stuff. Well, Lostfairy of  Animal Jam Jumble. made an AJ tag a while ago. I got tagged by her and Swirlshine. AND a small bean apparently. idk
Lets do this. 8)
What is your dream item?
HEADDRESSES, SPIKES, BETAS!!1!11!1  Just kidding. I don't really have a special ''dream'' item at the time, but designer skirts are cool. :3

What is your favorite famous jammer?
WisteriaMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON. (My ''o'' key is cursing at me now.)

How many friends do you have?
83. Life is sad.

Do you love rares?
Nope. Not only because I don't have any, but because how addicting they can be. I once got a spike collar by trading and I got addicting to trading for a while. 

What do you do in your free time?
If you're talking about real life, I watch videos and search stuff on my ipad. STUFF ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 
On AJ, I sit in my den like a frick.

How many animals do you have?
27. I think...?

What is your least favorite thing?
Hackers. I don't hate scammers that much, because they're literally just stealing pixels. Scamming is stupid tbh. No offense to any opinions!

Your favorite thing?
Buddies. 
                                                  -----------------------------------
Well, that's it! I tag:
                                       FluffehKittehz
:3
Bye!
Note to Lostfairy: I'm sorry I wasn't that serious in this tag. I was kinda really hyper because of sugar (and exciting songs). :P



3 comments:

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D