Friday 15 July 2016

A gift for my buddies (Sorry if you aren't here)

I failed at this but take it anyways. Sooooo sorry to my buddies whom I didn't draw in this. Can you find yourself? Some of them look awkward but I did say I kinda failed at drawing this. I'm so sorry that I drew my wolf better than the rest. I was deciding on making a profile picture for me. After I sketched my wolf, I thought that I'd just draw my buddies in this since I've been planning this project for ages.
Here's a link: http://fav.me/daa7cin
I couldn't post a picture because I'm on my iPad.


Sorry about the coloring. I had a few problems with my coloring pencils.

(@lostfairy and SwirlShine: I know we haven't met in AJ yet but I still think you girls are great and supporting friends!)
Thanks to everyone who is my buddy to this day. I had probably quit AJ if I didn't have you all as buddies. Even if I didn't draw you, remember, I love you just as much. I'm sorry I don't have enough words for how awesome you guys are... I didn't draw the people who don't play AJ anymore because I thought they would feel a little weird about it.
Bye!

8 comments:

  1. This is so kind of you! You are truly such a kind and caring friend, Purplestarclub! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for being such a great buddy, Panda! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the gift, Purple! I love it!! <3 You did a super good job.

    XD When I saw it, I was like, "IS THAT ME? :O" XD I've always wanted to be a pic like this... ^-^

    Your an amazing friend! I want to meet you on AJ badly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! You are SUCH a great artist, Purple! And thank you so much, I consider you a great friend as well!! You have no idea how happy I am to be featured in that picture! I think I'm going to post it on my blog! Again, thank you!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. @swirlshine
    Aww, thanks! You're a great artist too! Thanks for being such a great friend and posting it on your blog! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Lostfairy
    Thanks! That was totally my reaction when my buddy included me in one of her edits. XD
    I can't wait to meet you on AJ. Considering that my computer just got fixed, we can meet on AJ now! Yay! :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really cool, Purple! I think you're an amazing artist and I'll never have the skills for art like you do. I'm happy your computer got fixed, too, because now you can play AJ more often. (Oh, and I absolutely love the way you drew my Arctic Wolf. It looks so great!)

    ReplyDelete

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D