Tuesday 24 May 2016

Things you should know if you read this blog or are my buddy

The title sucks, but it is pretty explanatory. So, if you've known me for a long while, you must also know that I'm one weird buddy. Ever wondered why I randomly disappear while playing? I explain all that stuff in this post.
1. English is not my first language.
I make grammatical mistakes in my posts all the time. I don't have the best vocobulary either. By that, I'm referring to how my posts always have those easy words in them. I do agree that I have trouble trying to translate my sentences into a totally different language. .-. It's not only a problem in my posts, but also while I'm playing AJ. But, I don't really punctuate my sentences in AJ cuz' it's AJ. lol
2. I often make jokes that offend people.
Gah, this is a really big problem. I'm from a society that is really, well, "friendly". Things are different everywhere. For example, if someone bullies us, we don't start crying about it until the problem gets worse. If you call me something like "potatostarclub", I won't be offended. I don't even know when my words could hurt people. This has happened SO much to me on Animal Jam that I swear I lost count. I'm really sorry if I've ever called you something on AJ, it's just that I'm unsure of whether the things I say are okay to say or not.
3. Why I randomly disappear on AJ.
Haha, this is going to be REALLY hard to explain. Ok, I live in a very undeveloped country. There are these things called "Rolling Blackouts". I'm 90% sure you don't know about it, but I'll tell you about it in your words. Power going out. This happens everyday, for an hour, to be exact. My computer randomly shuts off when these things happen. Now that it's summer, more electricity gets used and these last for a long time. So, if I randomly go offline on AJ, you know what happened.
4. I'm shy, even on social networks.
I guess you wonder why I don't show up or talk to you on AJ unless you come to my den. Well, I'm shy and I'm really scared that I'm going to interrupt something my buddies are doing. I don't even come to scheduled parties. I mean, what if they changed plans. Haha, I suck. I'm not sure if this is a good habit or a bad one. Whatever it is, I'm hoping to overcome it. :3
Anyways, that's it for this post. PLEASE, don't be weirded out. Bye. :)


6 comments:

  1. I understand! And even if one day your computer randomly shuts down for good, I'll always be your friend no matter what. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally get what you mean. Even so, I still would love to buddy you on AJ. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. To be honest, I am pretty shy too. When I go to the dens of my buddies, I always try to word things right and make sure nothing is said the wrong way. I'm always worried that people will take something the wrong way after I say something, too.
    P.S. remember way back in 2014 when you named me as one of the buddies of the week on this blog? I just viewed that post again, and it made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, it's totally fine! ;) My computer used to freeze up all the time and it got really annoying cuz I would leave randomly... But I would love to be your friend! Even with you leaving or being shy. :D

    Also, do you want me to add your blog to my blogroll list? :D I would love to do that! Just say the word and I'll do it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to see that I'm not alone! :P
    Oh, and I'd really appreciate you adding my blog to your list, but I think you mentioned that the blog should be active. My blog isn't that active right now. Thanks if you can add it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, your blog is totally active! You posted a week ago! That counts as active to me. When I mean it can't be inactive, I meant that as in you wouldn't post in like, a month or something or you would actually make a "I'm quitting this blog" post. So your blog counts as active! :) I will add it to the list.

    ReplyDelete

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D