Friday 20 May 2016

Headaches

Hi guys. Ok, wait, don't attack me for not posting. I feel like I'm making excuses for not posting, but I swear I want to post. Yesterday, I took out my laptop. I logged into AJ and found the new item. Just as I was cropping the screenshot, I felt a really bad headache. It was so painful that I just can't even explain it, gosh. Then, my brother wanted to watch Zootopia, so I had to watch it with him. The screen started hurting my eyes so badly. I took a shower, as showers always help me with headaches. To my surprise, the headache wasn't gone. After a while, I felt really good and decided to go on my laptop to post. Hey, guess what? The headache was back! I had to spend the whole night with that painful headache and it still isn't fully gone. I'm glad it is a lot better though. I'm trying to hold my IPad as far as I can from my eyes. I don't have glasses, but I think I need them. Anyways, I don't think I want to be on the laptop. So, posting is postponed for until my PC gets fixed. I think I'll be fine with the PC since it's actually pretty far from my chair. :P
Well, bye!

4 comments:

  1. Hmm.. that sounds like a migraine to me. I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree, I've had headaches like that, they are migraines. It should be mostly gone tomorrow, but don't shake your head around or anything, because it will hurt a little. I hope you feel better soon, I feel ya. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops, I think I misread it as headaches. :P Silly me! I'm okay now. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't feel alone, I don't feel that well either. Hopefully you get better, though!

    ReplyDelete

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D