Thursday 19 May 2016

Good news aaand bad news

Hi jammers! :3 So, I have some good news and some bad news today. I'd say the bad news isn't "confirmed" yet, so that's some relief. XD 
Anyways, so the good news is that I'd be able to post on the laptop! My aunt was really busy studying the past three months, so she needed the laptop. However now that her exams are over, I have the laptop to myself.
On the other hand, the bad news is that summer vacation is going to be really short for me this year. I mean, the school hasn't said anything about it, but I overheard the news channel one day and the reporter was talking about Summer vacation lasting for 2 months only in both Government AND private schools. Usually, it was that private schools got 3 months of vacation. 
All I hope for is that plans change. It's not only the "I don't wanna go to school" thing that is the problem, but because Summers here are REALLY hot. 
Anyways, see you all tomorrow (or maybe later tonight). Bye! 

1 comment:

  1. Hehe, my summers are super hot too. Though I'm hoping that the school news isn't true, or I'm gonna scream. :P

    ReplyDelete

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D