Tuesday 17 May 2016

:cry:

:sigh:
I feel so bad omg
Help me
Plz
Pls
Sorry...
Anyways, I want to post so bad. Like, not kidding. Wow. I'm scared to ask my dad about fixing the computer because I know what the reply will be "OMG die "insert name here"!1!1!1! You should consider paying attention to your studies."
I mean, new grade is pretty disturbing even though I attended school for only a day. I've been really sick. Allergies, I guess... So, I got Puffin on my IPad again and now I can finally play AJ. But playing AJ on an iPad sucks so much. I can't even. Hmph, I suppose I will ask for the computer problem this Sunday. :|
I figured it out... I figured out why this blog doesn't have traffic. It's because I don't have this "Animal Jam" in my blog title. I donut want to change the title since I already did once and lost basically all the viewers I had. Idk. How does all the blogs do it?! Like, those newbie blogs have so much traffic and I've been here for years. Su sad. Rekt m8!1!1!1!1!
My goal this Summer is to get a few viewers. So, let's hope that happens. In my dreams, ha.
Anyways, I ramble a lot about my blog being unpopular and it sucks... I just have to get these words out of my head. Sorry for all these crappy posts. I suck ok bai

6 comments:

  1. Aww, don't feel sad, Purplestarclub! >.< Your blog and it's name and your content are all perfectly okay--as long as YOU enjoy your blog and enjoy making content for it, then the viewers will naturally gravitate to your awesomeness!

    And you have OVER 10,000 VIEWS! :O That's A LOT! You're doing great, and getting traffic and viewers just takes time--just keep doing what you're doing and keep on being your epic self! ^.^

    As for your computer problem--perhaps work really hard on your studies for a week or two, and show your dad/mom a test grade or assignment mark that you're really proud of? They might change their mind about the whole "wasting time on the computer" thing. ;D

    Believe in yourself! This blog will do GREAT!

    ~Panda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with Panda! Your blog is amazing! Sometimes my parents get mad at me for being on the computer too much as well. Panda had a really great idea in the comment above, though. :)

    YOU CAN DO THIS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My blog doesn't have Animal Jam in it either. It's called The Weekly Jammer News, but I think, someday, it will get even more viewers than the few it has right now! Just keep going and BELIEVE! It's not your blog's title, I can almost completely promise that! Just try to advertise ( though not in an annoying way) and get your blog out there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Awesomepanda868, Nafaria AJ, swirlshine
    Thanks everyone. I'll keep on trying to make this blog better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Penguin
    Thanks so much for your inspiring comment. I'm never giving up blogging because that's something I enjoy doing. Everyone achieves if they put their minds to it and that's what I'm gonna do from now on.
    Oh and I wouldn't really want that mention about my blog. Don't get me wrong, but I think I would be a little embarrassed about advertising. ~.~

    ReplyDelete

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D