Monday 3 November 2014

Almost to 2,000

Hey guys. I am posting again because I found two new things to tell you. Firstly, there's a new NON MEMBER item!! The Fall Wreath! Awesome, the best thing is that its non member and its cheap.
And, the members can color them a different color and trade them to there non member besties! Last but not least, My Little Jammers is gonna reach to 2,000 views!! Here is the amount of views we are having right now.
It has always been my dream to get more than 1,000 views and this dream is gonna be true. Thanks to you guys, I would have never reached here if you weren't here. A big thank you and a sad good bye.. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D