Sunday 2 November 2014

Rare Lasso

Yeehaw! I am in a cowboy mood today! XD! Well, we have a new ''Cowboy themed'' rare item monday today. Its the Rare Lasso.
It's only for 900 gems ( ONLY!? gosh!) And its a member only ( I hate you AJHQ)! No offense... But why? We haven't gotten a non member rare in these weeks! Please AJHQ be fair.. .sigh.  
Nvm, after a sad sad news I will give you a very funny picture, Credit to Little Cute Lily!
XD! Well, I don't have a lot to post today.. Well, its a day off for me from school, YAY! I am so so so so sorry for making this a very short post, And also, because I didn't posted yesturday..

2 comments:

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D