Sunday 30 November 2014

2000 Or more views!

Hey guys! '' I got a blank space. baby.. and I'll write your name..'' XD I got this song stuck in my head. Well.. You would have looked at the title. I have 2000 (and more) views now!!!! Yay!!! OMG I am putting as many exclamation marks as AJHQ puts in their posts now days! XD Well today is gonna be a special post. Firstly I ate yummy turkey again XD! I know thanksgiving has past a few days ago but I ate turkey again! I changed my blogger profile picture. They are my pets standing in a cute heart. AWW!
I can't remember there names! XD Okay, so many of us have been wondering if there would be a new land coming in the side of Jamaa's map. Actually, its NOT exactly a new land. It IS a land but a land where your den is located!
See!
Okay, next topic. I am starting this new segment in my blog which is called "Friendly Friends". Of course, ALL of my friends are really nice but I could only do two per each sunday, sorry..
Nafaria9
Nafaria9 is simply awesome! She is so kind and caring. She would always be there when we need her. She is a friend of all people that visit my blog and who visit her blog! She has a super awesome blog. Here's the link   The Animal Jam Whip
Carrot04
She is super fun to be with! She is kind, loving and sweet. She can be very helpful. She is the same age as me :-) I am thankful for her. Her awesome blog is Animal Jam Lights the Way
----------------------------------
Oh and almost forgot Nafaria9's party yesturday. When she had to leave, some people wanted Carrot04 to take over the party and she did, while doing her homework XP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D