Saturday 1 November 2014

My autobiography of Animal Jam

Hey jammers, how was your Halloween spent yesturday? Mine was awesome! Trick or treating was really, really fun! I got ALOT of chocolate candy:-P And, in this post you will get to read my autobiography of Animal Jam! Here it goes...

It was a really nice day, even though we got some guests in our house I found enough time to play on the internet. I was searching for some virtual world games. Animal Jam was the one that I found interesting. So I made my account. Then I was having a special passion for AJ. I didn't knew how to chat. Then a kind jammer told me how. It was so so so fun. But I had to get offline. The next day I almost forgot my username and password! So, I made another account, then again forgot its information the next day and so on. So, that was exhausting for me.. I just quit AJ! Then after a year I was searching for different articles on WikiHow, I found the one " How to be a My Little Pony on Animal Jam. '' I thought '' looks familiar...'' Guess, MLP led me to a new life in AJ... I made another account.. That was named.... Purplestarclub! Never knew it was my forever account. And, yes I DID recognized that game.
And of course, I bought a membership and had a '' happily ever after story'' 

Bye bye...

5 comments:

  1. I hate happily ever after! Not enough explosions in the plot line!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I love the story! And true little bee on the side of the blog is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously? I hate this story.... Jk JK JK Thanks.. Oh, about the bee,
      Bee: Thank you for saying I am so cute. . makes cute face.

      Delete

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D