Sunday 9 November 2014

Umm..

Hello jammers. Today I want to tell you something. It's that I feel like quitting... You see, I am really busy in real life and I got some responsibilities " I am the prefect of my class". I have to study tons! Days are really, REALLY tough for me.. I MIGHT come back. But Im getting a lot of homework these days. But I will always be checking all of your blogs out and commenting!:) I don't want any of you to be dissapointed so I will come back ( maybe). I want to give shoutouts.
Arcticpenguin: For being a great viewer and the first follower
Carrot04: For being a great and supportive friend!
Nafaria9: For being such a kind and sweet buddy!
Awsomepanda868: For being an awsome commenter
Wessie4chu: For all of the great comments u left.
All of my buddies deserve a shout out! Here it is " Thanks for being such cool friends, I am very lucky to have u as a friend/buddy/commenter/viewer etc. 
Btw, bye bye! Please tell me should I quit, take a break or stay. Just comment ur opinion...

2 comments:

  1. Aww, please don't leave! You are amazing, and we don't want you to leave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the shout-out! Yes, I know, I bombard you with annoying comments! :pats self on back: XD I'm happy you decided to stay though :)

    ReplyDelete

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D