Wednesday 1 April 2015

April fools day!

Hi jammers! Happy April Fools Day! >:3 We have the Zany Item, silly item, (and what was it again? O3O) as our new items today.. But first, I'll show ya what will happen when you first log in! :D
owo 
Here are the new items:
:3
Here you go, Imma spoil you..
Careful! >:'3 
I just found a diamond code :O 
So basically.. 
I checked my mail and this is what appeared: 
The reason for covering the code is that it MIGHT not apply to Animal Jam's rules. Maybe.
And.. I have already used it so now it doesn't work. >:3 
I didn't even PLAY play wild BETA (hehe, play play wild x3) 
Guys, I am really, like. REALLY sorry for short posts but as you know.. School... :(
My exams are near and I have tons of tests..
The story of my liiiiiife............ :'3 
I only get to get  on the computer for like.. 1 hour.
 :realizes that only has 2 minutes on the computer left.
Cri cri cri.
OuO 
Now.. Bye!

2 comments:

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D