Saturday 25 April 2015

I'm back!

Hi jammers! I'm finally back, my exams are over.

                       Partayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!
Maybe not. owo
So, I noticed that I do not write MUCH in my posts (I almost wrote potatoes hurrr) I'll TRY to write a bit more. I'm really sorry for the AWFUL template this time.. I'll change that after a month, I guess?
I'm really bored of the simple item posts that I do but...
                                   
Who caaaaaressss....
oDo
I also hate to go off topic but here's a video.

                                    
Poor donkey. X3
So, once upon a time (1 day ago.. owo) a bunny came in my den and was like ''OMG you are amazing, I love your den'' and I said thank you, deep down I felt ''Oh my.. That bunny is SO true :3'' 
Then she said '' you r awesome su adawpt me rite now '' 
OeO 
Why in the world of Jamaa did I posted that..?
So I made a Teen Titans GO! music video with my brother. All he did was pick the song...
                       
Yes, I agree that the original Teen Titans are way more swaggy. 
While I was on a break (not a break from life .sigh. o3o) tons of AJ bloggers and Youtubers were posting about WretchedJungle, the newest hacker of AJ.
*I do not own the image.*
You all know about him, right?
I'm not really scared because he might just be hacking accounts.. 
The only tips I can give are to keep your usernames HIDDEN and don't really post about him alot. He will search up his name in greed of fame and on a place or two, he'll find the posts or videos and we can be his target. Oh, and also lock your accounts if you can! I just wanted to give the tips..
Well, he might not be the one hacking stuff (I'm Just kidding .sigh. )
Well, that's it for this post. I have 10 day offs from school. We always get a break after exams. ;D
So this means, I'll be able to post more! :) 
I might make a graphic post later on today. Maybe...
Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D