Monday 1 February 2016

Rare Ribbon Scarf + Announcement

Penguin here. Ha, I don't know if you read my other blogs, but if you do you'll know I like quotes. So here's one: "Knowledge will get you from A to Z. Imagination will get you anywhere." -Albert Einstein
Do you people understand what this means? Imagination is the most powerful thing. Imagination is also believing in something- and that's what I'm going to be explaining in this post.
If we can get this blog to 11,000 views by March 1st Purple and I will host a Giveaway. Can we do it? I believe we can.
Moving on. Here is today's rare:
Kinda pricey, but it's worth it because Non Members can wear them. Personally I think Non Member rares are worth more because they aren't as common.
Also, don't forget about my Fix the Community movement. I believe we can do this, too, but it will be hard.
Remember to help support this by following the "How to helps"!
That's all for today, see you guys soon. ( <<<<< Yea, I know, that's such a common ending for a post)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D