Friday 26 February 2016

Stuff

Yea, that post title though. Ya, I'm going to be talking about stuff besides Animal Jam. It's Friday so that's good. I actually had my iPad with me this whole week because I think my parents forgot to take it after Sunday, but I was sick so I had to stay home for one whole week. I had a lot of missing work and now my hands hurt. :') Well, my friends (whom I used to call "fake" friends) have gotten a bit closer with me so I can't say that I'm lonely at school anymore. Ya, sometimes they forget about me. But I actually deserve it (idk why, I just suck lol). I've been getting good marks in tests so that's kinda good... It actually feels like old times when I wasn't that girl who was obsessed with a game about little animals wearing clothes and then they have their own princess castles and stuff. It's nice to know that you have a life outside a computer screen. Oh and remember when I used to try so hard to be funny in my posts? Ugh, I cringe so hard when I read those posts. 
There's a little thing I wanted to tell you all... I complain about school a lot in my posts and now I feel like everyone who reads my posts thinks that I am a dull student. I can't say I'm smart or anything, but just imagine me reading my book while everyone is acting all crazy and wild in class. I never would want to be a dull student. About the grades I've been talking about, it was because studies changed in this grade. I was used to easy stuff, but then this grade came and I was all confused about the work. 
Well, just so you know, I posted this just to get these words out of my head. I feel like when I write something down, it basically gets out of my head or at least stops disturbing me. So, yea. Bye! :3 

1 comment:

  1. I know that this comment is kind of late, but let me just say: I am SOOO sorry for you! I know what it's like to have fake friends. There is more than one person I know that just uses me to cheat off my homework and borrow pencils. I just can't believe how low some people are! >.<

    ReplyDelete

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D