Tuesday 2 February 2016

Cupid's Bow and arrows + Heart Chair

Roar. It's Penguin here. Be scared.
Yea, you don't have to be scared.
But here are today's new items! That's nothing to be scared about!

These are pretty creative. What do you guys think?
If you're wondering why I'm posting at such an unusual time, it's because I don't have School today. We're getting 8 to 12 inches of Snow. (That was random)
If you view my main blog, The Animal Jam Spring, you'll know I'm having a 15,000 views party this weekend. I'll just remind anyone here about it.
And don't forget about the Fix our Community movement.
I guess that's all I have for this post. Stay tuned for more of these posts, and I know this was boring and a repeat of some other posts lol.
See you guys later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D