Wednesday 3 February 2016

Snow Day #2

Yes!! It's another Snow Day for me, so it'll be easier to post. Here's just a few updates and other stuff.
I updated The Voice AJ blog and posted the first episode if anybody would like to view it. Season 5 is now up and running.
Purple, I don't know if you're reading this, but I think you should update the blog's template and header. It's not my decision, so it's totally up to you, and I don't want to update it myself because this blog needs a theme that you like, not what I like. Thanks if you can reply!
Okay, let's get into the real part of this post. Here are the new items!

Here is the Daily Explorer update:
 And here's that picture that I always like to post:
blog_jam_art
Do you guys like Fashion? I tried out for this, so if you do, go enter Nafaria9's Friendship Festival Fashion show! Click here to go there.
I guess I'll end this post on two high notes. The first one is a reminder for The Animal Jam Spring's 15,000 views party this Saturday.
And the next one is about the Fix Our Community movement, which actually is being spread! So far my friends like Nafaria, Purple, and Arcticstar have spread the word. Thanks guys!
Keep viewing for more posts like this, and don't forget to try out as an author for this blog. If you want to try out, click Here.
I'll see you guys next time, hope ya enjoyed this post. Don't forget to fix our community- once and for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D