Thursday 4 February 2016

Sorry...

Hello jammers! This is Purplestarcub and, uh..... I know I said that I'd post on Monday, but something happened. I got notified that my exams are in only one month. I know that I complain about exams a lot, but my exams are actually pretty tough and they are every 4 months or so. My dad completely shut my computer and I can't even get on it on weekends! I haven't been active lately because my IPad was also not available, but I can go on it every day off. I don't have school tomorrow and I really wish I can post, but I can't. You might think that my parents are rude, but they actually just want my good grades back, even though I can prove that the Internet is not the problem for my poor grades lately. I'll be honest, I think it's a better decision to just get my grades back and then I'll start posting, but there is another problem. I'd be able to post for only 10 days after exams because of my new grade that I'm going to be in. Since exams are going to be taken early this year, I'll have to expect another exam session after a few months. -.- I'll try my best to be back in Summer. The only thing I can say is that I won't be able to post even on Saturdays now. Now for the author tryouts, maybe they will have to be postponed because I can't get on Animal Jam to give the prizes for the giveaway. I'll be gone until April and then I'll be active for a few days and we'll see if the new grade is torturous enough to keep me from posting. I'm pretty sure that I'll be back this summer, no promises though because remember how I said I'll post on Monday? Ha... :V
Well anyways, bye.
P.s: If you see me on AJ, then I'm messing with my IPad and you basically can't do a lot of stuff on AJ using the IPad. :I

1 comment:

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D