Monday 22 May 2017

20K Views!

Hello internet! XD This post might turn out to be very cheesy but just stick with me here. :3

Yes, we reached 20k views on this blog! Thank you all SO, SO, SOOOO much! :D You're probably like, ''Uh... Purple, you've been blogging for almost 3 years. You shouldn't really be too proud.'' Yes, I know... I should've reached this milestone ages ago just like other blogs. I've always wondered why my blog is the slowest to grow. But now, I finally think I know why I haven't gotten too far. The reason is that my blog used to be AWFUL back then. I barely posted Animal Jam related content and when I did, it would often contain 0 pictures or good topics. Plus, I didn't have many friends from Blogger because I was a meanie. :( I know that I only started to get views after I started to actually post Animal Jam related stuff. Even then, I only got like, 1 comment.

But now, I'm getting a good amount of views and comments so it makes me really happy to see that jammers are actually reading my posts and all my hard work into making these posts is really paying off. Thank you to all of you who still read my blog, I appreciate it!
And to those buddies who have stuck with me ever since I started blogging, I can't even put into words how much support you guys have given me. Thank you. :)

Anyways, along with us reaching 20k views, tomorrow is MLJ's anniversary! YES! I really want to so something for MLJ's anniversary but I have no idea what I should do. What do you guys want? Tell me in the comment section and I'll see if I can make it happen.

Anyways, thanks so much again! I'll see you all in my next post. Bye! :D

15 comments:

  1. CONGRATS PURPLE!!!!!!! *throws confetti and cake*

    No matter how long you've been blogging, its still a huge milestone and achievement. :) I know you will get more and more views. But also, views aren't the reason why most people SHOULD blog. I see blogging as a way to talk to others from all over the world and connect with them and be yourself even though its sometimes hard to.

    You rock, Purple!! :D

    (Maybe a fashion show? Contest? Party? A VIRTUAL HUG?! XDDD)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :eats cake: xD

      I agree with what you said. Views aren't as valuable to me as making friends are but the people who read my blog and comment eventually become my friend as well so that's why I want to have a larger amount of readers. :)

      Those are good ideas! I might think of doing a fashion show if people would join. :D Ooh, virtual hugs! Yay! XD

      Delete
  2. CONGRATSULATIONS!!!!!!!! You deserve it purple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS PURPLE!! *gives you a gold sticker* You are a bold banana :) *throws hairy brownies*
    Why am I using so many blogger memes in this comment o.o XD
    You deserve EVERY. SINGLE. VIEW!! :D *throws lots and lots of confetti and it gets on Lost's cake* Oopsie...

    Hm, Fashion Show (as Lost suggested) Pet fashion show (Those are so fun XD) or perhaps uhm *brain is empty XD* And of course a party, (btw Saturday's work best for those!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D
      Yes, Blogger memes are awesome. Hairy brownies... XD
      Yup! I'll try to do a fashion show. I was thinking of doing a party but I thought that it would dissapoint me if no one came and it would be very awkward if only 1 or 2 people came. :P

      Delete
  4. Congrats on 20,000+ pageviews, and Happy early MLJ anniversary! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the milestone! I can't wait till you grow eve further!

    ReplyDelete
  6. By the way, I finally did the tag. (I'm not sure if you saw my post already.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea I did see it and commented on it, but Blogger didn't let me publish the comment. I'll write it again, :3

      Delete
    2. Wow, Blogger didn't let your comment be published? Smh.

      Delete

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D