Tuesday 23 May 2017

It's My Little Jammers's 3rd Anniversary!

Kon'nichiwa, Bonjour aaaand Hola! 😃
Yes, today is the day! It's MLJ's 3rd anniversary! This blog is officially 3 years old now. That's a long time.
On the same day, 3 years ago, I was a stupid little girl who wanted to make an Animal Jam ''website''. I knew nothing about Blogging at that time and so I went on a search to find out how to make your own website. But of course, making a whole website wasn't a work that could be done by a 10 year old so I found Blogger!
And am I glad I made this blog? Yes! My life would be so boring without AJ and Blogger. Literally all of my online friends are from Blogger and I love all of my Blogger friends so, so, so much. Every comment I get makes me smile because my Blogger friends are so awesome. :D

Eeeek, I know it's super cheesy but it's true. :P

In yesterday's post, I asked you guys what you'd want to see from me on this blog as an anniversary special. I got some amazing suggestions from Lost and Sarah. For now, I decided to host a party and maybe, a fashion show! :D
The party is this Saturday and I really hope it isn't a failure. If you can, please repost this invitation on your blog? Thanks! :D The more jammers that come to the party, the better!
(XD, sorry for the cringey invitation. It's been quite a while since I've edited something.)
Let me know in the comments below if the time is okay for you. If not a lot of jammers can come at that time, I'll change it! :3
------------------------------------------------------
Oh and would you look at that... My first post. XD It's so cringey! Just... ''Purplestarclub is here!''. Seriously, old Purple? Seriously?! I didn't even knew how to make titles back then. Ew. The font setting on my blog is hiding the AWFUL punctuation in this post, but if you saw it without that cute font, you'd be all... O,O
LOL I was the worst back then. But don't blame me, I was only 10. XD
--------------------------------------------------------
Anyways, that's it for this post! Matane! (That's ''see you later'' in Japanese. I guess you learn something new everyday... ;D)
Byeeee!

13 comments:

  1. YAY! I can't wait to go to the party! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah! That's is PERFECT timing for me! :D That's when I start playing computer on Saturday, can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 3rd anniversary, MLJ! :D

    ... very first posts. Those are terrible things. ~ me, that person who burned the bridge between 2014 me and current me :);;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      Yea, first posts are always awful.

      Delete
  4. Happy Birthday My little Jammers!!!!!!
    Awwww I don't think I'll be able to make it! And I really wanna go:( Oh well I hope you have fun anyways:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      And awww, you'll be missed! But I hope we could hang out any time else. :)

      Delete
  5. (I have been commenting this all over the blogging community lol!)
    What is your skintone and hair color? Kara needs to know for the 'blogger portrait' she is making!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My skin tone is a light tan and my hair plus eyes are pitch black. :)

      Delete
  6. Cool! I'll go to the party if I can ^.^

    ReplyDelete

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D