Thursday 18 May 2017

Opinions Over Jamaa 2: What Is Your Favourite Part of Animal Jam?

Hey! I know I said I'd be making videos and stuff, but I just wanted to make a post so, here I am. ;D (I'm obsessed with the winkey face. XD)

Opinions Over Jamaa is a post that I made last year. I really liked the idea of it and so I decided to make a part 2 of it. Yay! XD Here's a link to the 1st one where I asked Jammers what they think of the new sloths: http://mylittlejammers.blogspot.com/2016/07/opinions-over-jamaa-sloths.html

In this part of Opinions Over Jamaa, I'm gonna be going around Jamaa and asking different Jammers about their favourite thing in Animal Jam! It was fun seeing all their answers. :D
Let's begin!


First off, we have Kukky12345. They like parties and seasonal adventures! They're right, the parties and seasonal adventures are really fun! :D Though, the seasonal adventures are kind of frustrating, but we do get awesome prizes so it's a win win! ;D

Yuppity, yup! Roleplaying might be kinda silly to some jammers, but it's honestly really fun. (Hehe, I was just listening to a song and the word honestly came up right when I was typing it up. XD) Adventures are really awesome. LET'S GO FIGHT GIANT BLACK CRABS! lol
Yes, buddies... :) I'll blabber more about this later in this post. ;)
Yea, Animal Jam is really fun! It can get boring at times and we might try to quit it. But when we come back to it, we honestly start to enjoy it again. :D

Ok, now... What is my favourite part of Animal Jam?
Well... Buddies, of course! I'm an extremely shy person in real life, so one can conclude that I don't have a lot of friends in real life. In fact, I don't even have ''real'' friends in real life. My online friends are the only people that I can talk to, even though it's just on a game. Some of my buddies (whom I've know for over 3 years) are a thousand miles away from me, yet I feel so close with them. Some say that online friendships aren't really real friendships, but I disagree with that saying. My online friends are SO supporting. I can't imagine any of them being rude to me. I've made some amazing buddies, all thanks to Animal Jam.
Animal Jam was made for kids to interact socially with other kids around the world, and it's doing a great job with that. 
-----------------------
Man, this was cheesy. XDDD
---------------------------
Anyways, goodbye! 
See you all in my next post (which will probably be long from now since this was my last post idea).

9 comments:

  1. Yeah, buddies are the best part of AJ :) I have more online friends then i do IRL XD

    (BTw I tagged you! http://theanimaljamfriendshipcommunity.blogspot.com/2017/05/sunshine-blogger-tags.html )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! XD
      Oh and thanks for tagging me. :) I'll do it, but maybe after a little while since I already did a tag a few days ago.

      Delete
  2. Aww, this is a cute idea! ^.^ I agree. Buddies are the reason why AJ is so much fun. If I had no buddies, I'd probably quit AJ soon. But my buddies definitely keep me playing AJ. ;) I also disagree with that saying. To me, my buddies online are practically all the friends I have. I have had a lot of good friendships online. It's easier to talk online. My dad always says they aren't true friends because you don't know who they truly are. But c'mon, I know my friends. SOME people online might not be who they say they are but not my AJ buddies. ^.^

    *hugs all my AJ friends*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, I would've quit AJ if I didn't have such awesome buddies as well.
      :hugies: XD

      Delete
  3. I would be lost without AJ. I'm extremely lonely and without AJ I'd be all alone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My life without AJ would be PRETTY boring too. :P

      Delete
  4. I wanna b ur buddy.
    -grumpycat1848

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just send me a buddy request and I'll accept it! I'd be happy to be your friend. :)

      Delete

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D