Monday 15 May 2017

The Sunshine Blogger Award Tag

Greetings, jammers! ;) Welcome back to yet another post here on My Little Jammers. Sorry for the little lack of posts. I've been working on a Youtube video. After that, I'll start working on the Jammer Database.
Anyways, thanks for sticking around with me even though I barely post on this blog. I appreciate all of my followers very much.
So, recently Lostfairy of the  Animal Jam Jumble  posted a tag on her blog called the ''Sunshine Blogger Award Tag''. And, it's a really cool tag to be honest. It's really unique! So, what you do is answer the 11 questions that the person who tagged you asked, and at the end, you come up with 11 new questions and tag 11 people. 
I got tagged by both Crazcatlover AJ and Talloose to do this tag, so I'll be breaking the rules a little bit and answering 22 questions in this post! :D
Let's get right into the questions! 
(First from Crazcatlover AJ)
  1. Whom do you most look up to?
Ans. I don't have any role model at the moment, but I think that anime characters inspire me the most. I know! It's weird! But, unlike in western animation, the anime characters go through so much trouble and realistic situations and they teach the viewers how to deal in such situations. 
2. If you could be a character in any book, TV show, or movie, what character would you be and why?
Ans. Hmm... I'd be:
Honoka Kosaka! (From LoveLive)
Image result for Honoka Kōsaka
I'd like to be her because she is so positive, cute and she never gives up! (The total opposite of me.) She has so many good friends. I'd really like to know what it's like to be energetic and happy all the time. I'm always depressed and not content with my life, so... :P

3. What's a talent that you've always wanted? (i.e. the ability to sing, draw, write, play sports)
Ans. I've always wanted to be able to draw like artists such as Artymis, Felispirit, etc. But, that is something I'm working on. Honestly, I'd love to be able to sing well! Yes, surprising, I know. XD I have a REALLY awful voice. It's so cringey and if I was born with a better voice, I'd be able to make Youtube videos with my voice in them and speak up in real life as well. :)

4. If you could travel through time, when would you go to?
Ans. Back to 2013! Or if you're talking about the future, I'd travel to the time when I'm an old lady or something. XD I just want to know what I'd look like as a really old lady. DX 

5. If you could change anything about your life, would you?
Ans. I'd change the fact that I'm born in such a small, undeveloped country. I'd make it so that I'm born in America, even Canada or UK would be okay, but just not this one. My country is REALLY AWFUL. I'm not even exaggerating.
6. If your life were a TV show, what would the theme song be?
Ans.  Gasoline by Halsey. (The song contains bad words so don't listen to it. Thanks.)

7. If you were a superhero, what would your powers and superhero name be?
Ans. The power of flying (and turning everything I draw into a real life thing). My name would be... DrawWing. ;O
8. What do you spend the most time doing on your computer/phone?
Ans. On the computer, I mostly play Animal Jam, post, make videos and play games that require Flash.
On the phone (Ipad ;) ), I watch anime, go on Instagram, read posts, draw and all that good stuff.
9. If you were somehow shrunken down to 10 inches tall, what's the first thing that you'd do?
Ans. AKJDOAS[DPS WHO DID THIS TO ME? Why am I so small!? HELP MEEEEE! lol
10. Which animal do you think is the cutest? (Adorable photographs are welcome)
Image result for blobfish
So cute, am I right? XD
11. Would you do this tag again
YESH!
------------
Now, the questions by Talloose!
1. If you had to eat one of your least favorite foods, Which one would you choose? 
Uh... Fish?
2. What would you do if you woke up one day and the world froze, and you are the only one who can move?
YESSSS! FREEDOM! I'd do just about everything. XD I'd also go in stores and get everything! The world is frozen forever, right? No one can accuse me of stealing! Just kidding, I'd probably just try everything and put it back. XD
3. If you could live anywhere in the world, Where would it be?
Ans. America or Japan! ;D
4. What is your favorite species of birds?
Image result for BUDGIES
These guys! Because I used to have pet budgies. :)
5. What are 5 things that make you happy?
Ans. Hanging out with friends
              Going out
         Eating food (sheesh Purple, you'll get fat... XD)
       Watching a really good movie
        Watching funny videos
6. If you could invent anything is the world, What would it be and why?
Ans. Uh... An anywhere door!
         Image result for Anywhere door
It's a gadget from Doraemon, through which you can go anywhere you want! It would save everyone SO much time! :D
7. What is something your proud of? Why?
Ans. The fact that I can draw! I'm proud of how much I've improved. :D
8. Dolls, Figures or plushies?
Ans. Dolls AND plushies! But mostly plushies. :D I used to love collecting and playing with dolls, but now I'm kinda scared of them. On the other hand, plushies are so cute and fluffy. Eek, I love them! :D
Image result for Cute plushie
I mean, how can you NOT love them?!
9. What is your favorite pattern to have on your clothes?
Ans. Stars! But cute cartoon characters are even better. ;)
10 If you could create your own business company,  What would your brand sell? And why?
Ans. Hmm... Plushies! I'd sell adorable animal plushies. I love plushies so much and I have so many secret plushie oc's. I'd make a TV show out of them as well. XD
11 What is your favorite and least favorite quality about yourself? 
Ans. I like my creativity. But I hate that I'm always so envious of others. I'm also really shy and I'm super negative.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
I had so much fun answering these. Thanks for tagging me in these, Talloose and Crazcatlover! 
Here are my questions!
1. If you could change something about your personality, what would it be?
2. What is your favourite place to visit? (E.g: Zoo, museum, etc)
3. Cats or Dogs?
4. Who is your favourite Youtuber?
5. If you could change your username, what would you change it into?
6. If you could switch bodies with anyone, who would it be?
7. If you were only allowed to watch 1 Youtube channel forever, who would you pick?
8. What is your favourite blog?
9. What would you do if Blogger shut down?
10. If you could teleport to any TV Show/movie/ book universe, which one would it be? Why?
11. If you could meet any 1 of your online friends in real life, who would it be and why?
---------------------------------------
I tag:
Penguin55544
Cutepups552
Gfox 
Nafaria9
Swirlshine
PrincessBG
CanineClaw
2Fangwolf
CookyCupcake
-----------------------
(Sorry for not tagging 11 people. I can't think of any other jammers who haven't done the tag yet. :( ) 
----------------------------------
Anyways, see you all in my next post. Bye!


11 comments:

  1. Wait, were you the person who liked blobfish as well? BLOBFISH ARE AMSZINGGGGGGI HAS 2 STUFFIES of them... 1 is big and called Blobby. The other is small and called Blobby Jr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers!!! :D

    BTW, Koolest did not actually create this tag! She was tagged by my sister who was tagged by I don't know who and so on. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the mistake! I should've double checked. XD

      Delete
  3. I didn't know you had BUDGIES! 8D

    Plushies! Lots of PLSUHIES!! That cat plush you showed is ADORABLE! XD I also love plushies. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, I used to have three of them but all of them died. :( I miss them a lot!

      Delete
  4. Aww thanks for tagging me! I'll reply to the tag on my blog! Also #Anime4Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Yes, anime was born to make history! ;)

      Delete
  5. Great Article it its really informative and innovative keep us posted with new updates. its was reallyvaluable. thanks a lot.orologi replica
    Nike Shoes
    Rolex Replica

    ReplyDelete
  6. (Is that comment above mine a Nike and Rolex ad? Umm.)

    Ooh, a tag! Very interesting. That's cool. Thanks. ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now for me to comment about the actual post as I reply to myself. (ayy what a fool lol)

      The messages in anime are so motivating and inspiring. Mm good stuff. But I know some western cartoons that are inspiring and have tough situations. (my love for the cartoons.. a lot)
      Being able to draw like them. What a wish. That feel when you (me too) want to sing but then remember your voice and :/.
      Looking like an old person. That's wild. Can't imagine.
      Gasoline. Theme song. Many relates.
      DrawWing. I like this name a lot. Good job 10/10.
      *gasps* Bob, is that you? Blobfish! :0
      I don't like fish that much either.
      Great scenario. Would be great if that could happen. Freedom. Finally. Give us a break, life, come on.
      You had pet budgies? That's cool. Cute birbs.
      Anywhere door sounds awesome.
      Yeah, it's like your constantly improving your art. Wow, incredible. Your digital art? Oh wow wow.
      Plushies are my favorite out of those too. Love those things. Soft and lovely things. Very nice.
      Ugh yeah. I hate my super shyness and sad-jealous feelings about other people. It sucks :(. Stop being negative, brain.

      Ooh, questions! Haha, nice!

      Delete
    2. (Yea. Spam comments. XD)
      I don't even watch a lot of different cartoons so I don't really know whether they have good lessons or not. DX
      Thanks! I try different techniques every time I make a new digital drawing so that counts as practicing, I guess. That helps me improve. :3
      OwO I hate fish. XD

      Delete

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D