Tuesday 6 June 2017

Why I Haven't Been Posting

Hi Jammers! This is a quick post just to tell you all why I haven't been posting and why I won't be able to post for the next few days.
So, on Saturday, I got REALLY sick with a fever, sore throat and an upset stomach. I haven't been able to recover from my sickness. Ok, it's true that I feel a lot better since then but I've been taking a lot of antibiotics lately so I feel really weak. I don't have the energy to go upstairs on the computer so I can't post for a few days. I hope I get better soon. I don't have any post ideas but I'll think of something. Right now, I'm writing this post on my iPad.
Just a little side note, if you see me on AJ for a minute or two during these couple days, I'm probably on Puffin (an app that lets you play AJ on all devices). The problem is, I find it really hard to play AJ on there so please don't come to my den and expect me to say something. It would only make me feel worse if I ignore you but I don't like typing on Puffin so the only reason I get on Animal Jam on Puffin is to do the daily spin, check out the new items or check my jags.
Anyways, that's all I had to say! I hope you guys don't mind my tiny hiatus.
Bye!

Edit: I feel MUCH better now! Expect a new post in a day or two! :D

6 comments:

  1. Awww D: D: I hope you feel better soon :( :( :( :( :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, hope you feel better Purple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better soon, Purple! By the way, is it okay if I show some of your art in a video? (I'll give you full credit for the art, of course)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And I'd be very happy if you you show some of my art in your video. :D Go ahead! Is it an Art Gallery episode or something else?

      Delete

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D