Tuesday 13 June 2017

Wifi Problems + No Ideas! D:

Hey Jammers! I'm sorry for not posting a lot lately. The truth is, ever since I shifted my computer upstairs last year, I've been having a lot of wifi problems. Just recently, it got worse. The internet connection is completely fine on all of my other devices, even the ones upstairs but for some reason, not on my computer. My computer is really old so it makes sense that I'd have some network issues as well. I'll talk about it to my dad if he's in an okay mood today.
I can get on AJ for 5-10 minutes but after that, the web pages just stop working. I can go on YouTube and some other websites but not AJ after that happens. :(
Until' the problem is fixed, I'm afraid that I might have to stop posting. I still have my IPad though, that's good. :)
I also have no ideas at all for any posts. I'll try to think of some but for now, do you guys want to see any specific posts from me? If so, let me know! I'll see if I can do them once my wifi has been fixed. :)

Bye!

5 comments:

  1. Aww, I'll miss ya but I get it. Wifi is very rude sometimes. XDD

    Ummm, ideas... ideas.... *thinks*

    I literally have no ideas... Which is NOT helpful, I know...

    I'm sorryyyyy!! D: I have nooo ideas.

    Whatever you post about, I will like. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw D: We just got new wifi, usually its good, but when its bad, it is bad.

    Post ideas.................

    Talking about awesome art
    Talking about pets
    making random pets and show casing them (Like scary pets, sad pets, cute pets mad pets etc)

    ReplyDelete

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D