Friday 21 April 2017

I'm back!

You read the title correctly, I'm back! My exams are over now and man, I have a lot of free time. I know that my 10 day break after exams ends on May 2, and regular school days will start soon, but May school days are really not that important. There aren't a lot of tests, exams and we do a lot of activities outside of studying. We only study 1 chapter in each class. To be honest, I barely go to school in May. I always get sick from the burning weather or something.

Also, I'm so excited to be posting again! The next post "might" be a Q&As post, but I promise that it will be the only IRL kinda post on here for a while. I have a feeling people don't enjoy my IRL posts. They come for Animal Jam related stuff and all they get is a Blogger blabbering about their life.

I'll start making regular posts from tomorrow since my computer's keyboard is broken at the moment. I'm using my IPad to type this up since I really couldn't wait to tell you guys I'm back. DX I might be online on AJ today, but since I don't have my keyboard, I won't be able to talk to any of you. D:

Bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. Yay your back! :DD

    I don't mind IRL post, I really like them! :)

    I hope your keyboard gets fixed :)

    ReplyDelete

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D