Thursday 27 April 2017

Q&As (Part 2) + A Tag!

Hi there! Purple here, with yet another post! :puts on shades:

As some of you might know, I made a Q/A's post on Tuesday, where I only answered Crazcatlover AJ's questions. Sarahkey8 also had some questions for me and since I was lazy, I decided to divide the questions into two posts. In this post, I'm going to be answering Sarahkey8's questions and not only that! I'm also going to be answering a tag made by AnimalJammer330!

Let's get riiiiight into the questions from Sarahkey8 first!
1. What is your favorite color?
Ans: :cough cough: I bet nobody knows this deep dark secret, but... My favourite color is purple. XD Everyone: That's not a deep dark secret, Purple! D:<
I know, I know. Fun fact, I actually don't like some shades of purple, like the really dull ones. Surprisingly, as dull and dark my soul is, I don't like those dull and faded colors. I also love lavender which is also purple on a lot of levels.
2. What is your least favorite school subject?
Ans. MATHS! Me chanting to Maths: DIEDIEDIEDIE
Anyways, I HATE Maths! It's so frustrating. I don't understand a bit of it. D: The worse part is, that the majority of my class is good at it so I'm probably the worst girl in my class at mathematics. The only thing I understand a little bit is Algebra and I can do geometry if taught well.
3. What is your favorite animal IRL?
Ans. Oh my goodness, so many choices. :dies: I never really had a ''specific'' favourite animal. I LOVE all animals except for insects and fish. But if I HAD to choose, I'd go with wolves.
4. What is your favorite animal in AJ? 
Ans. I have a list, but I'll list my top 3!
3. Sheep. They are so small and cute! I just want to squiiiiiish them! :D
2. Bunny. I probably like bunnies because my first animal was a bunny named Blossom ShyBunny. I really like the actions that they have, especially the play!
1. Arctic Wolves. I know, I know, they're over-rated, but they look so cool that it's hard not to like them. DX
5. What is your favorite pet in AJ?
I'm being honest here, I'm really not that interested in AJ pets at all. They really have no purpose, but if I had to choose, I'd pick phantoms! I never got a chance to get the phantoms since when they were released, I was on a break from AJ AND I didn't have membership. But I think it was super cool that they released literal phantoms as pets! I also really like ponies, because they were probably a reference to My Little Ponies by AJHQ. XD
6. What is your least favorite pet in AJ?
Hmm.... I'm looking at all the pets in AJ and I think the hippos are my least favourite. Just... Eeek, they look weird.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for all the questions, Sarahkey8! I enjoyed answering them.
Now, onto the tag!
This tag became quite the thing when I left for my exams this month/March, but since I wasn't active in the community, no body tagged me! :(
But I don't care, I'm doing the tag anyways! >:D
Made by: Animaljammer330
(Edit: This tag has 20 questions, but I don't have time, so I'm only gonna do 5. Sorry!)
1. What's the meaning behind your Animal Jam username?
Ans. The ''purple'' comes randomly, as I didn't really like the color back then. The ''starclub'' has a meaning though! When I was in fourth grade, I had a group of friends. Our friendship was really strong. So, we decided to make this club in which we would talk and play, and you know, kid stuff. XD I was the one who was assigned to come up with a name for our club so I came up with Star club, I believe. So, that's where my username came from!

Oh no, I don't have much time, but let's do a challenge. I will answer these questions as quickly as possible! Eeek! XD

2. How did you find Animal Jam? 
From a Wikihow article.

3. When did you start playing Animal Jam?
Late 2013!

4. What was your first rare? 
I don't remember! D:

5. What's your favourite den item and clothing item?
Den item: Masterpieces
Clothing item: alsdkopasjamaalidaydlksoifscarf! (hehe, can you find it?)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hopefully, I can do the rest of this tag later on, CYA!
Byeee! :D
-Purplestarclub

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME answers :D THOUGH HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT ABOUT PETS THAT WAS KINDA RUDE :P

    Jk XDD

    ReplyDelete

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D