Friday 28 April 2017

All My Pet Eggies!

Bonjour jammers! Welcome to yet another post by the one and only Purplestarclub. I mean, there isn't any other Purplestarclub in this world, am I right? XD
My AJ membership expired. :escapes into world of darkness and pain: 
I'm weird.

Anyways, we all know and love the ''eggstravaganza'' that popped up a while ago. I know that my exams were going on during that time, but I still had access to my Ipad. Why, you may ask. Well, my aunt who tutored me for Math recently moved to England, and barely anyone in my family knows how to do Maths as well as she does. I needed someone to tutor me for my Maths exams. So, for this purpose, we thought that we could video call each other and she would teach me what I don't understand. The cunning side of me awoke and I decided to download the video-calling app on my I-Pad so that my dad would let me have my IPad throughout the exam session. At that odd time when I would have time, I would sneak up on my Ipad and go on Puffin to see what was going on in Animal Jam. 
I love surprises! So, when I found out that the eggstravaganza was going on, I became really happy and bought quite a bunch of eggs! :D
In this post, I'll be showing you all of them since they have hatched. Not only that, I'll also be thinking up personalities for them on the spot! XD This will be... Interesting. 
                                          FYI: These are mentioned in this post in no particular order.
Meet Bouncysong! He loves making music and rocking out to his own jams. He may look clumsy and boring on the outside, but on the inside, he's a real cool dude. 

FallSprinkles, a guy who works at Starbucks. He loves the fall season. And sprinkles, apparently... Also, he hates his job. :D

A 40 year old man who's a brony and goes around town dressed up as Fluttershy. Man, it takes a lot of courage. 
;)

This cute little chick dressed up as a bunny is super squishy! He has also murdered an approximate of 29 people and he claims to hate this world. Also planning on World War 3! Aww, cute! :3

This guy is super hyper (on sugar, I promise) AND he thinks he's a flying toad. What has the world come to?

An over-obsessive Fall Out Boy fan who listens to their songs on repeat 24/7. She thinks that she's ''super cool''. This girl doesn't accept reality. :( 

She's 25 and owns a llama farm. Her soul is as dark as her eyes, but she still has fluffy, neon llama plushies in her bedroom. 

She is BouncySong's sister, and she totally doesn't hate him. Am I right? :crowd screams NO!1!!1:
Her eyes don't stop spinning, ever, and she hypnotises people with 'em. She also gives them icecream after the hypnotising process just because.
-----------------------------------------------------
Never let Purple give innocent people personalities...
What did I just do...? XD
Anyways, now that this random-ness is over, I'd like to say goodbye. See you all in my next post! :D


4 comments:

  1. XDDD Oh wow! XD These are funny! :P

    Who would guess Glimmercard was actually really violent?! XD

    By the way, sorry I haven't commented in FOREVER on here! D: That totally sucks, I don't know why I do it. :( Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XD, thanks!
      Glimmercard needs some serious help. LOL
      It's totally fine! I barely comment on other people's posts. :P

      Delete
  2. XDD

    Oh, I'll just uhm stay away from Glimmercard... ehehee.
    WHAT DO YOU MAKE OUT OF A LLAMAA FARM!? LLAMAA SPIT?!

    Fallsprinkles is cute.
    Sprinklez

    XDD

    ReplyDelete

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D